SMACNA’s long-anticipated Fourth Edition of SMACNA’s HVAC Duct Construction Standards – Metal & Flexible can now be yours. This ANSI approved standard is the flagship publication put out by SMACNA, and represents the state of the art in the sheet metal duct fabrication and installation requirements.
A must-own for contractors, engineers, designers, and fabricators, the Fourth Edition of SMACNA’s HVAC Duct Construction Standards – Metal and Flexible builds on a history of duct construction standards nearly 100 years old.
Significant changes for this new standard include:
- Flat oval tables for positive/negative pressure applications
- Spray and aerosolized duct sealants
- Non-fiberglass duct liner applications
- Added information on spiral duct fittings
- Updates to duct hanger requirements
- Flexible duct hanger spacing and support bracing
- Publisher : Smacna; 4th edition (December 24, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 416 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1617211265
- ISBN-13 : 978-1617211263
- Item Weight : 2.56 pounds213