Residential Pool Contractors Trade Knowledge for Florida State Exams 2023 Testing. Business and finance books are additional.
This package of books includes all the books recommended by the State of Florida Bureau of Education & Testing. The package includes the following references:
- R16 ANSI/APSP-3 American National Standard for Permanently Installed Residential Spas, 2014.
- R101 ANSI/APSP/ICC-5 American National Standard for Residential Inground Swimming Pools, 2011.
- R38 Walker’s Building Estimator’s Reference Book, 32nd Edition, 2021.
- R46 Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- R48 Concrete Masonry Handbook for Architects, Engineers, Builders, 6th Edition, 2008
- R57 ACI PRC-506-22: Shotcrete – Guide (Guide to Shotcrete) ***Please note that the 506R-16 Guide to Shotcrete, 2016 is no longer in publication as per the publisher.
- R70 NFPA 70 – 2017 National, Electrical Code, Softbound, Article 680, Swimming Pools, Fountains & Similar Installations, 2017 (Please note that you will receive the NFPA 70 full book.)
- R83 Placing Reinforcing Bars, 10th Edition, 2019.
- R84 Pool & Spa Operator Handbook, 2022
- R200 Florida Building Code – Building, 2020.