This set of books contains the following titles:
- NFPA 70 – National Electrical Code, 2017,
- Telecommunication Wiring, 2001, 3rd edition,
- Security: A Guide to Security System Design and Equipment Selection and Installation, 1992, 2nd Edition,
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA)
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2017 edition.
- Understanding and Servicing Alarm Systems
The Titles UL 681-Installation and Classification of Burglar and Holdup Alarm Systems and UL 365-Police Station Connect. Burg. Alarm Units are free from the Florida DBPR, BET. This text (and RN21) is available as a PDF file free of charge only to candidates approved to take one or more of the Alarm One, Alarm Two, and Unlimited examinations. We have them included in the bundle for a printing fee of $10 for each UL.
Please be sure that you have applied to take at least one exam and have been approved before making a request. To email your request, please send your first and last name and/or your candidate ID number to ElectricalContractors.Reference@myfloridalicense.com. Please make one combined request for UL 681 and UL 365.