Florida Air B Trade Knowledge Reference books for Florida State Exams 2023 Testing. Business and finance books are additional.
- R12 Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Troubleshooting Handbook, 2nd Edition, 2003.
- R46 Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926, July 1, 2022
- R50 Contractors Manual, 2021.
- R82 Pipefitters Handbook, 3rd Edition, 1967
- R71 90A Installation of Air Conditioning and Ventilating Systems, 2015.
- R72 90B Installation of Warm Air Heating and Air Conditioning Systems, 2021.
- R74 96 Standard for Ventilation Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations, 2017.
- R92 Fibrous Glass Duct Construction Standards, 8th Edition, 2021. SMACNA
- R93 HVAC Duct Construction Standards – Metal and Flexible, 4th Edition, 2020. SMACNA
- R106 Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Technology, 9th Ed., 2021
- R108 Trane Ductulator, 1976 or later
- R140 Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 2020
- R141 Energy Systems Analysis and Management, 2nd Edition, 2014.
- R202 Florida Building Code – Mechanical, 2020
- R252 Florida Building Code – Energy Conservation, 2020.
Not Included: Architect’s Scale (including 1/4″ and 1/8″) for Trade Knowledge.
Note: The Contractor’s Manual, 2021 is one of the Business and Finance Books that you will use on both the Business and the Trade exams.